- Products and Services :COB products (the “Products”) and/or services (the “Services”) are available only in Barbados. This Site does not constitute an offer or a solicitation to: (i) any person in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation by COB is not authorized; or (ii) any person to whom it is unlawful for COB to make such offer or solicitation. All COB Products and Services are subject to the terms and conditions of the agreements governing such Products and/or Services.
- Information on Site is General Only: The information presented on the Site (“Site Information”) is for information purposes and is general only. COB grants permission to users to visit the Site and to download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, “Site Materials”) from the Site for the user’s personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below. Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Site, or any content, code, data or materials on the Site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from authorized personnel of COB or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Site Information is not intended as specific investment or financial advice for any person and you acknowledge and agree that you shall not rely on it as such advice. COB is not responsible in any way for any damages (direct, indirect, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential), whatsoever resulting from your use of or access to the Site and/or the Site Information.
- Local laws; export controls:It is your responsibility to be aware of the laws of your country or that otherwise apply to you in relation to any of the matters described in the pages of the Site. If you choose to access the Site, you acknowledge and agree that you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative. You accept that you are solely responsible for your compliance with applicable local, national or international laws. You may not use, export or re-export the Site Information or any copy or adaptation thereof in violation of any applicable laws or regulations in force from time to time.
- Information provided “As Is”:COB makes every effort to ensure that the Site Information is accurate and that the materials contained in the Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, links to web sites, other Internet resources or other items are accurate. The Site Information and the Site Materials are provided on an “as is” basis. COB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter and/or update the Site Information and/or the Site Materials, at any time.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: COB makes every effort to maintain the accuracy and of Site Information. However, it does not make any representation or warranty in regard to the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, or completeness of the Site Information and/or the Site Materials and expressly disclaims any and all liability for any errors in or omissions from the Site Information and the Site Materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express, or statutory, is given in conjunction with the Site Information or the Site Materials. The Site Information and the Site Materials are provided as a service only and do not constitute the official version of any of COB disclosure documents and may not always be the most current source of information about COB. COB makes no warranty that the site or the provided services will meet users’ requirements. No advice, results or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. Internet software or transmission problems may produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of Site Information and/or Site Materials that may be downloaded and displayed on your computer or mobile device. COB also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your equipment on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Site. If you are dissatisfied with the Site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Site. We try to ensure that the information posted on the web site is correct and up-to-date. We reserve the right to change or make corrections to any of the information provided on the web site at any time
- Indemnification:YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD COB AND ITS SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATES DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS HARMLESS FROM AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, COSTS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE AND/OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE, THE SITE INFORMATION AND/OR THE SITE MATERIALS, OR AN ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, SYSTEM FAILURE, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHERWISE, YOUR PLACEMENT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY MESSAGE, CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIALS THROUGH THE SITE, OR YOUR BREACH OR VIOLATION OF THE LAW OR OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. EVEN IF COB OR ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. COB RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS OWN EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, AND IN SUCH CASE, YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE WITH COB’S DEFENSE OF SUCH CLAIM.
- Hyperlinks & Non- COB Sites:COB Limited makes no representations whatsoever about any web site which you may access through the Site. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) when you access any other web site it is independent from COB and that COB has no control over the access to, content of and/or use of that web site; (ii) a link from the Site to any other web site does not mean that COB endorses or accepts any responsibility for the access to, content of and/or use of that web site; (iii) you need to take precautions to ensure that your access from the Site, and access of and/or use of the content of any other web site is free of items including, without limitation, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. COB disclaims any liability for links (1) from another web site to this Site and (2) to another web site from this Site. COB cannot guarantee the standards of any web site to which links are provided on this Site nor shall COB be held responsible for the contents of such sites, or any subsequent links. COB does not represent or warrant that the contents of any third party web site is accurate, compliant with any regulations or compliant with copyright or other intellectual property laws. Also, COB is not responsible for or any form of transmission received from any linked web site. Any reliance on the contents of a third party web site is done at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance.
- Authorized Use; Copyrights and Trademarks: This Site, the Products and the Services may contain copyrighted works and trademarks and other proprietary material owned by COB or our content providers. You may use the information available from this Site for not-for-profit informational purposes only. You may print copies of pages from this Site strictly for your personal use only, provided that each copy includes any copyright, trademark or service mark notice or attribution as they appear, on the pages copied. The availability of third party data from or through this Site is not to be used as a substitute for a license or services agreement directly with the relevant content provider. Except as stated above, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, display, store, sublicense, sell transfer or distribute material or images from this Site without our express written permission or that of our content providers, as applicable (“Permission“). You may not modify, alter, revise, paraphrase, omit, or change any material or images on or from this Site without Permission. You may not create derivative works, whether based in whole or in part upon the information on this Site or any portion thereof without Permission. You may not modify, amend, reduce the size of or in any way obscure any warning, notice, liability limitation or other license provision in material or images on or from this Site. You acknowledge and agree that nothing contained on this Site and/or the Products and/or the Services shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to our intellectual property (including without limitation, trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks or copyrighted material). If you make other use of the Web Site, or the content, code, data or materials thereon or available through the Web Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of Barbados. The Site is administered by COB from its office in Barbados. The information contained in this Site is subject to change.
- USER INFORMATION
- PROHIBITED USER CONDUCT
You warrant and agree that, while using the Web Site and the various services and features offered on or through the Site, you shall not:
(a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
(b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Web Site.
(c) engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the Web Site or the services offered on or through the Web Site, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the Site or the services offered on or through the Site;
(d) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information through the Site;
(e) use the Site or the services made available on or through the Site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests;
(f) use the Site or the Site’s services or features in violation of COB’S or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or
(g) use the Site or the Site’s services in violation of any applicable law.
- LEGAL INFORMATION: COB is only licensed to conduct business in Barbados.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Site is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Barbados applicable herein, all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with the Site shall be submitted to and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Barbados. By accessing the Site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Barbados to finally adjudicate or determine any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with the Site.