Dear Valued Member
The City of Bridgetown Cooperative Credit Union is acutely aware that many of our members have been negatively impacted due to the measures taken to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus in our island. This pandemic has placed the world on an unchartered path filled with many uncertainties, but together, we as the “COB Family” will continue to work on solutions towards a brighter future.
The extent of the challenges brought about by the COVID-19 will vary, but the well-being of each member is of paramount importance. To assist you financially, we have instituted the following measures for the 3 month period ending 30th June 2020.
- Waiver of penalties for early withdrawals of Certificate of Deposits
- Waiver of penalties for late loan payments
- Waiver of application fees for any new loans
- Skip payment (as per our policy)
- Interest-only payments
- Renegotiated repayment terms
- Suspension of loan payments (up to 3 months) Click here to download our Loan Moratorium Form
With your input, we will assess your account and advise which option is best suited for your situation.
Please note that interest will continue to accrue on all loans.
You may contact us by sending your documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our contact centre at 430-5900.
Our electronic services continue to be available, and we encourage you to experience the benefits of the following:
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking with bill payment powered by SurePay
- Telephone Banking (Easy Voice)
Please continue to follow the official protocols and stop the spread of the virus, let us keep our families safe.